WELCOME TO Office of International Relations
The role of Office of International Relations (OIR) is to oversee and coordinate all international programs of the Institute, including:
- Admission of international students to Ph.D. and M.Sc.(Engg) programs of the Institute
- International exchange of academic staff and cooperation in education and research with foreign institutions/industry
- Formulate and execute Memoranda of Understanding (MOU) between IISc and institutions abroad
- Student exchange
- Collaborative Research
- To create a data base of all international programs of the Institute (Indo-Foreign country collaborative research programs, visits of various delegations, MOU signed between universities and institutions abroad, etc.)
- Assist the Director, IISc in matters relating to international programs
Fellowships available for international students admitted to Ph.D. or M.Sc.(Engg) programmes.
Learn more and complete the online form before February 4, 2016
to apply for admission.